The TABC provides an internship program both in Washington and Brussels for one intern in each office at any given time. TABC can be flexible on lengths of internships depending on availability. The main tasks of our interns include:
Office management: Assistance managing the office (database maintenance, assistance to the senior staff, etc.)
Event management: Assistance in all aspects of event organization
Marketing and Communication: Drafting weekly e-newsletter, marketing materials, emails, texts for the website, LinkedIn, Twitter and more.
Research and Drafts: Conducting research and writing summaries on various policy areas, drafting meeting notes.
Required skills and profile:
We look for interns who:
- Preferably have an undergraduate degree.
- Have strong interest in transatlantic trade relations.
- Have excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Have strong writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Are self-motivated, helpful and dedicated; able to take responsibility and initiative as part of a small office team.
- Are detail oriented, can multitask and handle strict deadlines.
- Are proficient in all Microsoft office programs.
- Are proficient in social media lingo and updating (Twitter, LinkedIn).
The intern will have the chance to be involved fully in TABC’s activities, to experience many valuable networking opportunities with members, EU and U.S. government officials, trade associations, etc. and have exposure to a variety of industry sectors, all within a dynamic working environment.
Internship opportunities at TABC offices in Brussels & Washington are available throughout the entire year.
Three months minimum (unless otherwise specified)
Please send your cover letter and resume to Dawn Nunnery at email@example.com. If we have an opening available and your experience fits the criteria needs for the intern position, our staff will contact you for an interview.